Our bucket list for your summer holidays
- A swim in the turquoise waters of the Lake Cauma
- A walk along the Conn stream to the "Il Spir" viewing platform looking out onto the Swiss Grand Canyon, followed by plum tart at the Conn restaurant
- A walk along the Trutg dil Flem - Flims waterway
- High alpine for beginners and those in a rush - the UNESCO Route - The Segnes Plain - Trutg dil Flem - Alpenblüte
- For families and the young at heart – Daring hours in the treetops of the Flims climbing park
We will gladly advise you daily at the hotel or by telephone in advance on the best tips for the region!
Current information also available at www.flims.com