Current protective measures
"Standing upside down" to protect you and our employees - welcome to the Schweizerhof Flims
With a smile on our face and the unique charisma in our eyes, you will be welcomed in winter 2020/21. Enchanted by our joy about your visit, classic habits like handshakes or a hug to greet you will no longer be missed. Our protection concept ensures the personal security of you and our employees. This is being adapted continuously to the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), the cantonal guidelines and the recommendations of the HotellerieSuisse, the Swiss hotel umbrella organization.
Currently, all hotel services are exclusive for our hotel guests.
We ask our guests to treat each other with respect and to keep social distancing whenever possible. We are convinced that by being considerate to each other, we will all feel comfortable. If the following points will not be full-filled or handled correctly, please inform our front desk staff immediately.
- We kindly ask you to sanitize your hands before entering the hotel facilities and wear a protective mask in all public areas.
- Please note that it is mandatory for all guests aged 12 and above to wear a mask in public areas. We kindly ask you to wear your mask at all times, except: you are in your room, you are sitting in the dining room or our lobby/bar at the table and consume, or you are in the water in the indoor pool, sauna, caldarium or infrared cabin.
- All public areas and contact points (e.g. lift buttons) are being cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Public spaces are being ventilated more often - thank you for your understanding.
- Where necessary, protective walls are installed.
- Dispensers with hand disinfection are placed in all public areas and protective masks are available upon request.
- If you experience flu symptoms before your arrival or during your stay, we ask you to report it to the reception immediately. Thank you very much!
- Our employees are trained in protective behavior, in the use of protective materials and in conform cleaning. In the back office area, the distance and contact rules are also being observed, as well as the regular washing and sanitizing of the hands.
- We ask you to respond to the instructions of our employees at any given time.
- Please make sure to only use the elevator with the people you’re travelling with.
- To avoid long queues and waiting times at the checkout, we advise you to cover your bill the day before.
- Before using the minibar, please make sure to wash your hands or disinfect them. Thank you for understanding.
- If you wish to resign the daily room cleaning services, we ask you to inform us in advance.
RESTAURANT, BAR, VERANDA
- Due to cantonal regulations, we will spoil you with an exquisite 4-course choice menu. We also offer a small à la carte menu for lunch and dinner.
- We kindly ask for your early reservation, the seats in our restaurant are limited. A spontaneous booking on spot may not be possible.
- If you have decided to dine with us, please let us know your preferred "time slot" for your dinner.
- For breakfast we have no "time slots". Choose your time yourself. From experience, most guests are at breakfast between 8.30 and 9.30 am.
- For breakfast and dinner you will be welcomed by us and we will accompany you to your table. Please wear a mask in the waiting area at the entrance to the restaurant as well as at the buffet and keep your distance.
- Please also wear a mask at the buffet and keep your distance and disinfect your hands.
- Please note the different meal times and the maximum number of people per family and table.
- Enjoy our new generosity in the restaurant and in the bar. We guarantee the specified minimum distance between the tables or partitions. Whenever needed we set separating walls and we stick to the maximum number of people per family and table.
WELLNESS AREA / MASSAGES
- The maximum number of people in the pool and wellness area can be seen on spot.
- If you wish to visit the Spa, please make sure to change in your room and not in the Wellness area, to avoid gatherings there as well. Your towels are prepared for you in a Wellness bag, if you need more towels, please inform the front desk staff.
- During massages, our masseuses and guests wear protective masks.
- We are not allowed to offer our active weekly indoor program at this time. Private lessons and massages are available and can be booked at the reception.
Flims Waldhaus, 22nd January 2021
Together for a healthy winter in the area of Flims, LAAX, Falera
We received plenty of snow in January and our ski area is also ready for this exceptional winter. Thanks to the excellent digitalisation, which has been continuously improved and developed for years, the protection measures can be implemented very well.
Jump on the "digitisation train" and set off for the natural spectacle of the region. Install the Inside LAAX App at home. So when we hand over your guest card, you will be ready to use it digitally and profit from the advantages. In addition, the app enables you to order food and drinks safely and easily with the "mobile ordering" function.
- It can be worthwhile to think about your days on the slopes before you arrive.We can issue multi-day tickets for you on site at the reception as usual. Day tickets can only be reserved via the Inside Laax app. The same applies to the half-day ticket in the afternoon, these are released on the desired ski day from 11.45 am via the Inside Laax App.