Dear guests and friends
"Standing upside down" to protect you and our employees - welcome to the Schweizerhof Flims
With a smile on our lips and the unique charisma of our eyes, you will be welcomed in summer 2020. Enchanted by our joy about your visit, classic habits like handshakes or a hug to greet you will no longer be abandoned.
Our protection concept ensures the personal security of you and our employees.
This is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG) and the cantonal guidelines.
We ask our guests to treat each other with respect and to keep social distancing whenever possible. We are convinced that by being considerate to each other, we will all feel comfortable
- All public areas and contact points (door latches, handrails, lift buttons, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Public spaces are ventilated more often - thank you for your understanding.
- Where necessary, protective walls made of plexiglass are installed.
- Dispensers with hand disinfection are placed in all public areas; protective masks are available upon request.
- If you experience flu symptoms before your arrival or during your stay, we ask you to report this to the reception. Thank you very much!
- Our cancellation conditions have been adjusted: You may cancel your individual stay free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. Relaxed conditions also apply to group reservations. If you have any questions, please contact our Event & Sales department.
- Our employees are trained in protective behavior, in the use of protective materials and in conform cleaning. In the back office area, the distance and contact rules are also observed, as well as the regular washing and disinfecting of the hands.
- We are guided by the protection concept and the specifications of "HotellerieSuisse", the Swiss hotel umbrella organization, and ask you to respond to the instructions of our employees.
RESTAURANT, BAR, VERANDA & GARDEN
- We kindly ask for your early reservation, the seats in our restaurant are limited. A spontaneous booking on spot may no longer be possible.
- Enjoy our new generosity in the restaurant, the bar, on the veranda and in the garden. We guarantee the specified minimum distance between the tables or partitions.
- Until further notice, childcare on Sunday and Wednesday evenings is exclusively for hotel guests. We ask you to register so that we can comply with the guidelines at any time. According to the guidelines of the BAG and the protection concept of the Swiss Child Care Association, the distance regulation between children and caregivers does not apply.
WELLNESS AREA / MASSAGE
Our wellness and pool area is currently open exclusively for our hotel guests.
- The maximum number of people in the pool and wellness area can be seen on spot.
- During massages, our masseuses and guests wear protective masks provided by the hotel.
The Schmidt family and team look forward to welcoming you to the Schweizerhof Flims, Romantik Hotel.
If you have any questions, we are reachable by phone during office hours.
You will receive more detailed information from us personally on spot.
For questions and information we are currently available by telephone on weekdays between 09.00-12.00 hours. Phone no.: +41 (0)81 928 10 10
Flims, 19 May 2020
about Flims Laax Falera
What does the coronavirus mean for your stay in the Flims Laax Falera region?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.