Dear guests and friends
"Standing upside down" to protect you and our employees - welcome to the Schweizerhof Flims
With a smile on our face and the unique charisma in our eyes, you will be welcomed in summer 2020. Enchanted by our joy about your visit, classic habits like handshakes or a hug to greet you will no longer be missed. Our protection concept ensures the personal security of you and our employees. This is being adapted continuously to the requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (BAG), the cantonal guidelines and the recommendations of the HotellerieSuisse, the Swiss hotel umbrella organization.
We ask our guests to treat each other with respect and to keep social distancing whenever possible. We are convinced that by being considerate to each other, we will all feel comfortable. If the following points will not be full-filled or handled correctly, please inform our front desk staff immediately.
- We kindly ask you to sanitize your hands before/while entering the hotel facilities.
- All public areas and contact points (door latches, handrails, lift buttons, etc.) are being cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Public spaces are being ventilated more often - thank you for your understanding.
- Where necessary, protective walls are installed.
- Dispensers with hand disinfection are placed in all public areas and protective masks are available upon request.
- If you experience flu symptoms before your arrival or during your stay, we ask you to report it to the reception. Thank you very much!
- Our cancellation conditions have been adjusted: You may cancel your individual stay free of charge up to 72 hours before arrival. Loosened conditions also apply to group reservations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Event & Sales department.
- Our employees are trained in protective behavior, in the use of protective materials and in conform cleaning. In the back office area, the distance and contact rules are also being observed, as well as the regular washing and sanitizing of the hands.
- We ask you to respond to the instructions of our employees at any given time.
- Please make sure to only use the elevator with the people you’re travelling with.
- To avoid long queues and waiting times at the checkout, we advise you to cover your bill the day before.
- Before using the minibar, please make sure to wash your hands or disinfect them. Thank you for understanding.
- If you wish to resign the daily room cleaning services, we ask you to inform us in advance.
RESTAURANT, BAR, VERANDA & GARDEN
- We kindly ask for your early reservation, the seats in our restaurant are limited. A spontaneous booking on spot may not be possible.
- Enjoy our new generosity in the restaurant, the bar, on the veranda and in the garden. We guarantee the specified minimum distance between the tables or partitions.
- Until further notice, childcare on Sunday and Wednesday evenings is exclusively for hotel guests. We ask you to register so that we can comply with the guidelines at any time. According to the guidelines of the BAG and the protection concept of the Swiss Child Care Association https://www.kibesuisse.ch/merkblatt/corona/, the distance regulation between children and caregivers does not apply.
WELLNESS AREA / MASSAGE
Our wellness and pool area is currently open exclusively for our hotel guests.
- The maximum number of people in the pool and wellness area can be seen on spot.
- During massages, our masseuses and guests wear protective masks provided by the hotel.
- If you wish to visit the Spa, please make sure to change in your room and not in the Wellness area, to avoid gatherings there as well. Your towels are prepared for you in a Wellness bag, if you need more towels, please inform the front desk staff.
The Schmidt family and team look forward to welcoming you to the Schweizerhof Flims, Romantik Hotel.
If you have any questions, we are reachable by phone during office hours.
You will receive more detailed information from us personally on spot.
For questions and information we are currently available by telephone on weekdays between 09.00-12.00 hours. Phone no.: +41 (0)81 928 10 10
Flims, 9th June 2020
about Flims Laax Falera
What does the coronavirus mean for your stay in the Flims Laax Falera region?
Here you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions.